One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Make It Monday # 262

Ashley has a video HERE  showing three ways to use pumpkin stamps.
I guess my card would be a little trendy...
 
I was at a craft store and really did see different colors of fall  pumpkins...even white ones!
So I cut and sponged on different colors, then added the Stylized fox to sit behind them.  I also thought I would use up some of my coveted pattern paper!  Gingham from PTI Chicken Scratch and leaves from Fall Prints & Patterns.  I am calling this trendy because of the colors and also my purple fox!!
 
Have a great weekend friends!
 

Heart Hugs, friends!








8 comments:

Skrater said...

What a cute card. I agree, you are trendy! I was at my local craft store recently and I saw some real pumpkins that caught my attention. Love your purple fox!

Skrater said...

...teal pumpkins!

Marcia Hill said...

I'd say trendy AND unique...I mean I've never seen a purple fox before, but have to admit I really love that pop of unexpected color behind your trendy pumpkins Colleen! Cute, cute card my friend!! :0)

Linda said...

Cute card my friend. Of course I love that pop of purple.

Brenda in IN said...

That's whats great about stamping, we can create anything we want! The purple fox is very trendy and I have seen pumpkins in almost every color in the stores. Even black! I love that background paper with the leaves and I always love gingham. Great card.

Maria said...

CUTE card with the purple fox and pumpkins!!!

Nancy Penir said...

What ever it's called, it's lovely, in those non traditional colors. Your great fall pattern paper is just gorgeous, and the way you tilted the gingham and added the sweet purple fox is a delight!

Marybeth said...

Yes, I think trendy too and its just adorable! I love the purple fox!