One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, October 10, 2016

Merry Monday # 217 Vintage/Retro theme

this is Lori's week to select the theme and she wants to see Vintage/Retro for your card.
I really struggle with  those types of cards...I pulled out an 1980 SAF stamp and also the Believe stamp for the smaller images, I also went with the colors in Lori's photo.
 
I hope you will play along with us! I look forward to seeing your car in the gallery!!
Heart Hugs, friends!



14 comments:

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Wow your card looks so professional, really pretty!

Linda said...

Beautiful job Col. Very vintage looking.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous, Colleen - reminds me of a vintage quilt!

Maria said...

A lovely vintage Christmas card, Colleen...so pretty!!!

Bonnie said...

Wow, Colleen! You've captured the essence of Lori's challenge perfectly! Hope you have a great week!

Lori Turner said...

No need to fret, Colleen - you ROCKED my challenge! I agree with Linda - reminds me of an older quilt - GORGEOUS! xoxoxo

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS retro card Colleen! I never would have known you struggled as this is just perfect, and it reminds me of a beautiful quilt too! Hope you're having a great week my friend!! :0)

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

This almost looks like a quilt pattern, pretty!

Birgit said...

This is such an adorable vintage-y card Colleen, I just love it! You did a fabulous job making this look so retro and cool!

KimCreate said...

You really nailed the retro look with this one. So pretty!

KimCreate said...

You really nailed the retro look with this one. So pretty!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Colleen, these papers are perfect for a vintage look.

Marybeth said...

Love the patterned paper and stamped images you used for this vintage card! Hope you have a great weekend! I'm sure it will be packed with family!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Very retro - very cool! Love this card Colleen!