One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

MIM Background Building with Frames

Background Building with Frames is the new MIM this week by Amy.
I used the dies from Don't Forget to Write and the beautiful leaves, nuts and berries from Color Pop Autumn and a couple of wheat stalks from Paper Clippings:  Thankful for you.
This was a new to me technique and one I like...I will try to use this again, if I remember *wink!

Half way through the week...on Friday I am driving to Bend, Oregon to watch Ellie play in her high school varsity volleyball tournament!


Heart Hugs, friends!

7 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Ooooh Colleen...LOVE this card! Love the white on white with your frames and then all the color with your images...SO pretty! Have fun watching your granddaughter play volleyball tomorrow...I always wonder if I'll be watching Addy play sports when she gets a bit older!! :0)

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Colleen! Those frames are just perfect for this challenge and the leaves and berries really pop. So beautiful!!

Nancy Penir said...

Why is it white on white is always perfection!!! Love the bold elements against the beautiful clean frame bg. Lovely, lovely card!!!

lainey said...

This card is stunning with the beautiful colors you selected against the white background. Nice choice of frames on this too!

Linda said...

I love this Col. So stunning with the white frames on white and those pops of Autumn colors.

Carmela said...

I love your card and how you made each little area in its own frame. Very pretty!

Greta said...

Really gorgeous & creative, Colleen! Have fun in Bend--hope they win!