One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, May 8, 2017

Merry Monday with Silhouette that is NOT black!

Sue is looking for a Christmas card that has a silhouette, but the silhouette is NOT black!
The first thing I did was make a night sky with distress inks after
I masked off to make a hill.  I added the  Gina Marie Winter House scene die! And there you have it my card with a white silhouette!!
Now I am not sure if technically I should have lights on this house that is supposed to be a silhouette, but I am going with it!
I hope you will play along with us at Merry Monday this week and make a NON BLACK silhouette Christmas card.

Heart Hugs, friends!



10 comments:

  1. This is an inviting scene and I like the non black version. I think adding the lights inside makes it look like a cozy place to be on a cold winter night. I love the night sky you sponged. Have a great creative week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Colleen, I love your pretty background. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Col. Your background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous white silhouette, Colleen, and what a gorgeous sky background!! I love the glowing windows too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace is the perfect sediment, Col! This is a brilliantly peaceful Christmas scene!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous silhouette and I love it in white, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Colleen! I love the white silhouette. It really stands out with your beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colleen, this is gorgeous! Love the background and the lights on in the house :) pretty!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful silhouette and that background is sensational, Colleen! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome scene Colleen, love your night sky with the white silhouette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!