One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The card kit I shared at the Craft House retreat

I love hummingbirds and I especially like making sympathy cards with them.
so when I was planning the kit to give to each of the girls at our crafting retreat, I had to include flowers and hummers from WPlus9...it is an older stamp set called Flora and Fauna.
Here are some of the cards I made with them before I went to the retreat and I also stamped on the packaging and wrapped it in twine.




I really shined up those hummers so the belly was almost translucent, but very shiny, you know how they are in real life!
Okay, more to come but I still need to put some finishing touches on the cards.  Thanks for stopping by...I will also post some pictures of us playing together!

Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

How funny that I just opened this bag this morning and was so excited to see more Hummers...I love them too Colleen and can't wait for the warmer weather so I can put my feeders out again! Your cards are just beautiful and I think I'm going to get my Zigs out this afternoon and color these images up! Thanks for showing all the beautiful inspiration my friend!! :0)

Darnell said...

You know me and hummers, so I think this is an excellent idea and all your cards are really brilliant, Col! Lucky girls!! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

Gorgeous array of cards Col!! Love those beautiful flowers. It's amazing how different they look in the different colours. Your hummers are so beautiful as well. What a fun kit for each of the girls! xx