One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, September 9, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches

This Freshly Made Sketch is by Jennifer Blum, go see what the design team has made to inspire you to play along with this sketch!
I am definitely in the 'fall' mode; right now our weather is perfect...cooler evenings but sunny and pleasant days...perfect for working outside!
Here is the sketch:
 
CB EF:  leaves
Autumn Pumpkins (pumpkins)
Paper clippings: Thankful for you (wheat stalks)
Spooky Smiles ( sentiment)
copics 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!  Hope you all have a terrific Friday and a great weekend!  I have a house guest coming today and will be here for almost three weeks...a good friend and a cousin of my husbands from Norway!  She was here for the first time 50 years ago as a private exchange student living with my husbands family.  We became good friends and she has come back here many times to visit and to reconnect with friends.  I am looking forward to spending time with her and taking her around to all our old stomping grounds!
 
Heart Hugs, friends!



18 comments:

Birgit said...

This is sweet, Colleen! I love the embossed leaves in the background and these pumpkins... I just can't get enough of them! Have fun visiting your dear friend. :0)

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful card Colleen! I love the embossed leaves in white and then the colorful pumpkins and wheat stalks...CAS perfection my friend! Have a wonderful time visiting with your friend and catching up on everything! :0)

Linda said...

This is fabulous my friend. Love that embossed leaf background.

Patti said...

This is THE best fall card!! I love love love embossing on my cards and have NOT given any of them any love in ages!! You inspire me to dust them off and put them to work : )

The cream cs is so elegant with the EF and your perfectly colored pumpkins. did I say I LOVE this card?? : ) I do!

Patti

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the texture you added to the front of your card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

A splash of color said...

Perfect fall card. It's nice to have fall in the air. Your pumpkins and the embossing folder are great.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a sweet card Colleen I love it! Enjoy time with your friend!

Stampingcountry said...

Such a sharp autumn card!

Rosemary said...

love, love, love your pumpkins... beautiful card!!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a beautiful card! It's so perfect for fall! I love those pumpkins and the embossed panel! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Maria said...

Love the embossed leaf background and pretty pumpkins! A perfect fall card!

Evelyn S. said...

It's a beautiful card! It's a CAS creation with some darling details.

Evelyn S. said...

It's a beautiful card! It's a CAS creation with some darling details.

Nancy said...

LOVE your fall card Colleen....and enjoy your company!!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love your gorgeous pumpkins, your coloring is amazing.

Linda Callahan said...

This is lovely! Beautiful textured panel and wonderful fall colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Bonnie said...

Ooh, I love this! I'm so ready for Fall! Love the embossed background with your beautifully colored pumpkins!

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Beautiful card, Colleen!